Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Day #13 & #14

Howdy! :)

I started going to the gym again on Monday. Fell out of the loop since our trip to WI for Christmas!! Yikes. My muscles are thanking me today. Jason and I discussed our gym goals and I'm excited to work together to achieve them!

3/29 - Day #13 - My baby loves his dinosaurs! :) We got a few of them last week from friends of ours and he hasn't put them down since! They've ridden in his carseat, ate lunch on his high chair, even taken a bath with him! I think it's adorable. ♥



3/30 - Day #14 - Here's my booga-loo! He's such a ham. He's saying, "cheeee!". lol! Gotta love him! ♥



I'm not usually very good with words, so I appreciate a good quote every now and again.

"Kiss your life. Accept it, just as it is. Today. Now. So that those moments of happiness you're waiting for don't pass you by."

So, instead of searching for happiness, or even pushing for it, just sit back and let it happen! There's so much going on around us and if we'd all just stop for a moment, and be IN that moment, I'm sure our perspectives would change.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment