Friday, March 26, 2010

Day #8 & Day #9

I don't know how they do it. Either the salesmen are really good at their jobs, or my husband and I are just really naive. [Or both!] We've bought cleaning supplies, meat & chicken, magazines and now a vacuum cleaner. [smh] The guy came in and vacuumed our carpets, mattresses, couches and pillows. WOW. It was nasty what he pulled up from my supposedly clean furniture. Then, he washed my carpets. I was sold before he even pulled out all the fancy equipment. Did we get ripped off? Maybe. Will we regret the price tag? Probably. Will I feel better knowing my place is a little cleaner? Definitely.

3/24 - Day #8 - Kirby Sentria. We've got a lot of door to door salesmen in our town, and the Kirby guy sold to us! This thing is a monster.



3/25 - Day #9 - Candace. I LOVE her freckles. I've been wanting to take a picture of them for the longest time, and I finally got it! :) The sun was setting and shining a beautiful golden light on this fence in front of her cousins house. Luckily I had my camera in the car. There will be more of her, I'm sure.



Isn't she adorable?!?! I LOVE this picture. She's 4 months pregnant. I can't wait to get more pictures of her!! [Click on the picture and then click on it again. Love the detail!]

I've downloaded a lot of actions for Photoshop Elements from this website: http://coffeeteaphotography.blogspot.com/. Check it out. These girls are great! I haven't taken my picture for today yet. Headed outside in a minute... :)

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment