Sunday, March 14, 2010

In the beginning...

Hi fam and friends,

I'm going to *hopefully* start and keep up with this here 'blog'. Through it, I'd like to improve my writing, communication and photography skills, all while keeping you updated with my life and my journeys! Plus, it's another good excuse to hop on the internet real quick. ;-) Although, those of you that know me, know that it doesn't take much to get me on the computer. *sigh*

An amazing photographer, Kamee June [www.kameejune.com/#] sent me a link to this great photography website: www.kenrockwell.com/tech/notcamera.htm. I've always loved photography but never got too far into the technical side of it. My husband got me a Nikon D60 for Christmas in 08 and I still stick to AUTO. Well, it's about that time to take it up a notch. I'd like to begin Project 365, taking [and blogging] one photo a day for a year! Between my Nikon, my Sony Cyber-Shot and my cell phone, I should be able to catch one a day...

I will begin my Project 365 on March 17th.

But until then, here's a picture I took today of my Stinky. It's his new potty. He won't sit there for long. Surprised I got a picture of it!



Anywhooo, guess it's time to go to bed! :)

Goodnight. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment