Thursday, April 8, 2010

Day #21, 22 & 23!

Hello to all that read this little 'blog'...! [Yes, you Ms. Jay! Thanks for keeping up! Love you!]

It's been beautiful down here in good ol' Texas. The weather has been ideal and wild flowers are popping up all over the place! Red, purple, pink, blue, yellow, orange... It's as if someone took paint and splattered it all over the city! I love it!! I pretty much hated this place when I first got down here but not now. It's really growing on me! I'm sure I'll have some harsh words for it in July tho, when it's so hot I can't breathe! But until then, I shall express my love... :) ♥

4/6 - Day #21 - My beautiful Texas star. When I first moved down here, I lived up the street from this shop with tons of awesome things made out of scrap metal. [in Cove, off Ave. D] I wanted to go there since the first time I drove past. When my mom was in town, we finally went, and this is one of the things she bought me! [There's a trellis in the background we also got from there. Love it!!] *Thanks mom!*



4/7 - Day #22 - Oh my dearest husband! haha! I went fabric shopping today to find some backdrops... I got this cheap cotton stuff that totally ended up being see-thru. Duh. Here's my first shot in front of the backdrop with my studio lights. There's a series of these beautiful poses... What a ham! LOL



4/8 - Day #23 - We moved in October to a place less rural [for social reasons] and ended up in the inner city with a terrible yard! [Luckily we are across the street from a park!] Our back yard is constantly swampy and muddy and just plain yukky. Well, today I was chasing after Joey and went towards the back only to find this beautiful, thick green grass ? growing up out of the swamp! There's these little buds at the top so I'm interested to see what it turns into!



Smooches. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment