Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Day #17 - #20

4/2 - Day #17 - Fiiiiiire. We went camping at Stillhouse in Belton today. Spent the day setting up camp, grilling out, fishing, sun bathing and running away from scorpions. The weather was beautiful!



4/3 - Day #18 - Ok, so I didn't take this picture, but hear me out. Jason gives me crap all the time for taking so many pictures, yet all day today, he said things like, "Get a picture of this!" or "Ooo, where's your camera?"... He actually grabbed it to take pictures of some deer we drove past and again when we went over this super narrow bridge over a big beautiful lake... I found this picture in the bazillion pictures that he took. I was so proud of him today. :))



4/4 - Day #19 - What a beautiful weekend!! Camping on Friday and Saturday, then Easter with my awesome Texas family on Sunday! We had an awesome, competitive adult egg hunt and ate some really good food! We were all super exhausted by the end of the weekend. Felt so good to crawl into bed!



4/5 - Day #20 - I ordered some studio lighting off Amazon.com and I got them in the mail today! I'm not 100% satisfied with them though. Luckily my wonderful husband was still awake by the time I could set one of them up. He was excited that I got them, until he realized he had to smile pretty for my camera. He looks so thrilled, doesn't he? hahaha



I've been busy busy busy, but I still take time each day to snap a picture!!
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment